For two months we have been waiting for the new version of PotPlayer and today it is out!
Since the flash player is no longer supported, it has been removed from PotPlayer. Also removed notifications about the start of broadcast of selected channels.
Three new features have been added, including Dutch translation. In addition, 6 bugs have been fixed that affect Potplayer’s functionality.
- Flash playback function
- The broadcast start notification function of favorite channels
- Dutch translation
- The ability to use skin visualization in windows media visualization
- AV1 DXVA playback capability
- a problem that could not play smoothly when playing certain MKV videos
- a problem that time shift was working abnormally
- a problem that no sound was produced when the system audio sampling rate setting was greater than 192kHz
- a problem that image quality could not be switched when watching a broadcast with a password
- an error in certain situations when editing a bookmark
- a problem where SMI integrated subtitles could not be selected