A new update for Potpler is out now, which means there are new features and bug fixes. This update adds several functions, including: filtering and working with shortcuts when editing bookmarks, new functions for working with skins. In addition, 6 bugs were fixed.
[Added New Features]
- Added the ability to make shortcuts of main menu work in playlist, bookmark editing, subtitle browser, etc.
- Added the ability to reflect the time displayed on skin according to playback speed
- Added filter function into bookmark editing
- Added the ability to rename font only in ASS/SSA subtitle style processing
- Fixed an issue that could not play due to an error in a specific system
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were duplicated in certain subtitles
- Fixed an issue that did not play certain Dash/HTTP live streaming
- Fixed a slow problem in playing with 10-bit AV1 codec
- Fixed an issue that screen did not appear when playing certain MP4 files
- Fixed an issue where certain SSA/ASS subtitles appeared strangely