Hello to all PotPlayer fans! Today, a global update has been released that adds several features and translations to the player. Also fixed more than 10 errors, there is one change and one improvement.
In addition, starting with this update, the version of the program is tied to the release date of the update.
What’s new in 191211?
- H/W HDR output function to Built-in D3D11 Renderer
- Kurdish translation
- Yandex subtitle translation
- The ability to dim the output (dark mode) when using system menu
- The ability to use MPC Video Renderer
- an issue that stopped when exclusive screen output was used with the Built-in D3D11 Renderer
- a problem that played fast when playing certain ASF/WMV files
- an issue where the last item was not cleared when saving the playback skip to an external file
- an issue where the title was not changed when processing ASX playlist
- DPI-Aware v2 action
- an issue where the monitor name didn’t appear in full screen settings
- an issue that malfunctioned when cue file was specified in multiple media
- an issue where no subtitles appeared when playing certain dvd ifo files
- an issue that navigated certain MKV files slowly
- Improved 10-bit output processing
- the PotPlayer version to date
Real good job with implementing DPI aware support! Thank you!