At the end of October, the developers released a new update of the “PotPlayer” which added two new functions and fixed more than 10 errors.
What’s new in 1.7.20977?
- Added the ability to hide subtitles unless it’s your preferred language
- Added the ability to display chapters in playback information
- An error in certain situations
- An issue that took a long time to read text files
- An issue that cannot delete related files when playing seamlessly
- An issue where opening address was not parsed
- An issue where strange colors appeared in certain MOV files
- An issue where Bluesky Frame Rate Converter did not work
- An error when certain TS playbacks were finished