At the end of October, the developers released a new update of the “PotPlayer” which added two new functions and fixed more than 10 errors.
What’s new in 1.7.20977?
- Added the ability to hide subtitles unless it’s your preferred language
- Added the ability to display chapters in playback information
- An error in certain situations
- An issue that took a long time to read text files
- An issue that cannot delete related files when playing seamlessly
- An issue where opening address was not parsed
- An issue where strange colors appeared in certain MOV files
- An issue where Bluesky Frame Rate Converter did not work
- An error when certain TS playbacks were finished
This whole idea you need to force install adware without user permission when you do an automatic update is downright shady and you NEED to give the users the same option to opt out of that virus when you upgrade. I’m getting sick of you guys using this attack vector to try and install adware on my system. Love your program, would even send you money to stop this practice. So STOP it.