On June 10, a significant update was released that introduced a new feature: resize video to fit screen resolution.
Also, many bugs were fixed. All details below:
What’s new in 1.7.18958 ?
- the ability to resize video according to display resolution
- a problem that causes buffering when playing tvingTV
- a problem that causes the video image to disappear when playing certain MPEG files
- a problem where certain CUE files were incorrectly parsed
- a problem that causes the program to crash when rendering bitmap-based subtitles in certain situations
- a problem where Logitech BRIO webcam did not work in certain situations
- a problem that no sound while playing certain MP4 files
- an issue that starting playback takes a long time with files that have zero size
- Improved handling of superEQ