On October 16, a global update of the Daum Pot Player was released. In this update, the developers have added several new features, improved the performance of subtitles and fixed a lot of errors.
What’s new in 1.7.14804?
- Added the ability to output image subtitles to subtitle browser
- Added the ability to move window only on the title bar
- Added av1 video codec decoding function
- Improved online subtitle download/upload function
- Improved online subtitle translation processing
- Fixed a problem where cover image of flac file was not shown when playing seamlessly
- Fixed an issue where new PotPlayer was running when adding a playlist to browser
- Fixed an issue that can’t save some settings of the built-in WASAPI audio renderer
- Fixed an error when decoding MJPEG in certain files
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing certain TS files
- Fixed an issue that can’t play certain AVI/OGG files
- Fixed an issue where playback on the rotated monitor was not smooth
I have install potplayer on windows 7. How should we set the control panel so that I could use potplayer in Microsoft Team, Zoom etc. How is the setting so that skype, zoom, etc could be displayed by potplayer.
ASAP, thank you