Today, there was a new update of the PotPlayer! In this update, developers have paid much attention to fixing bugs in previous versions. All the details you can see below.
What’s new in 1.7.13963?
- a security problem (remediation of damaged audio files playback vulnerability)
- a problem where broadcast notification did not work in certain systems
- a problem where album arts of certain MP3 were not shown
- a problem where webm format was not created when capturing video
- an issue that can’t play certain blu-ray media
- an issue where cover images of certain ogg files were not shown
- a problem where cover image was not shown when playing seamlessly
- a problem that browsed slowly when using online subtitle translation
- a problem that screen did not come out when playing certain TS files
- an issue where the program was killed when changing the video resolution under certain conditions
- a bug of the built-in WASAPI audio renderer and improved it