What’s new in 1.7.10667?
Friends! Today there was an update, which we waited for 2 months. In this update, the developers made several additions and corrected the previous errors. For example, the ability to play MP4. You can see the full list of changes below.
- Added the ability to play MP4 streams
- Improved seeking speed with Built-in HTTP Async Reader
- Modified playlist handling to work asynchronously when possible
- Fixed a problem where playback of AVI files did not work properly
- Fixed an issue where codec-related settings were reset when switching presets
- Fixed a problem that causes the program to crash when Built-in D3D11 Video Renderer is used in Windows 8
- Fixed an issue where multiple color tags could not be read when subtitle time period is started from 0
- Fixed a problem that prevents playback of certain fragmented MP4 files