Daum Potplayer — a fully free, multifunction multimedia record player with built-in codecs and a flexible system of tuning. PotPlayer not only has almost all the features that other advanced player, but also possesses alongside new, among which it is possible to select support for practically all modern videos and audio formats, high quality of reproducing, and also built-in videos, is codecs of DXVA.
Daum PotPlayer is a modern and stylish design, and easy to manage settings. The program has the ability to change and assign new hotkeys, to connect DSP plug-ins, frame-accurate to take off skrinshoty videofiles, to write down a reproduced sound in the separate file, to include and disconnect visualization when playing audiofiles, to show subtitles, to change the design (skins). This record player has a great number of functions and tuning which considerably improve the quality of the video.
Main Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- High-quality playback as well as video and audio.
- Support for all modern video and audio formats.
- Support of various skins, logos, color subjects.
- In a player there are all necessary codecs for video and audio reproduction.
- Are supported 32 – 64-bit OS.
What’s new in Daum PotPlayer 201209:
- Added the ability to customize context menu
- Added AV1 codec support into CUDA/QuickSync Video Decoder
- Added pixel shader setting tab into preferences
- Added the ability to view context menu items with their skin CmdIDs